Vertical cantilever pumps series PVA are made of metallic materials (AISI316 and Titanium) and they are suitable for corrosive liquids containing solids.
Especially designed for use in the production of printed circuit boards, PVA pumps have a combined system of labyrinth, rings and lip seal which guarantee tightness against gas and vapors.
▪ Corrosive liquids
▪ Potassium permanganate
▪ Liquids with solids
- Capacity up to 24 m3/h, head up to 26 mlc;
- Fume labyrinth seal. A combined system of labyrinth, rings and PTFE lip seal guarantees tightness against gas and vapors;
- Impeller with low axial thrust;
- Especially designed for use in the production of printed circuit boards (PCB). AISI316 version is suitable for potassium permanganate applications at 90°C. Titanium version is suitable for “Black oxide”;
- Two different types available: PVA1 for tank transfer and PVA2 used as a boosting pump. PVA2 model should be installed in the same tank where PVA is installed. This provide a tight system which prevents any leakage.
Available materials of construction: AISI 316, TITANIUM
|TECHNICAL DATA||50 HZ||60 HZ|
|Flow||0,5÷24 m3/h||3÷130 GPM|
|Max Head||26 mcl||100 ft|
|Temp||0°/160° C||32°/ 320° F|