Vertical mag drive centrifugal pumps series HTM-V are made of thermoplastic materials (Polypropylene and PVDF) and are suitable to handle chemicals and corrosive liquids. This kind of pump has been designed for a vertical submerged installation, providing high reliability for intank and sump applications.
HTM-V are seal-less magnetic drive pumps without any kind of labyrinth or mechanical seal. The column of the pump is hermetically sealed and it allows complete isolation of the motor, the extension shaft and external magnet of the pump from the process liquid.
Materials available: PP /PVDF;
- Materials in contact with the liquid:
- Casing and impeller: PP/PVDF
- O-ring: EPDM (standard for PP pumps)
- VITON (standard for PVDF pumps)
- Shaft: Al2O3 99,7%; Bushing: PTFEC;
- Max flow: 22 m3/h; Max head 20 mlc;
- Temperature: PP: max 70°C – PVDF: max 90°C;
- Compact design, column length 320mm.
- Dry running protection
- Also available with bracket suitable for NEMA motors.
Available materials of construction: Polypropylene – PP, PVDF
|TECHNICAL DATA||50 HZ||60 HZ|
|Flow||0,2÷57 m3/h||3÷300 GPM|
|Max head||39 mcl||170 ft|
|Temp||0°/ 90° C||32°/ 190° F|