Mag drive centrifugal pumps series HTM PP/PVDF are made of thermoplastic materials (Polypropylene and PVDF) and are suitable for high corrosive liquids. Thanks to the innovative mag drive system, pumps model HTM PP/PVDF reduce the risks of losses and the maintenance costs. The transmission of the motion occurs through magnetic joints without using mechanical seals. This guarantees the maximum safety and efficiency.
The pumped liquid has to be clean and without solids in suspension.
DESIGN OF MAGNETIC DRIVE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS MOD. HTM PP/PVDF
Magnetic drive pumps have a particular sealless design that is suitable to pump corrosive and dangerous liquids thanks to the high chemical resistance and absence of leakage and emissions. The structure is really simple so that the pump requires a very reduced maintenance with consequent save in terms of repairing and spare parts costs during the pump life. The external magnet placed on the drive shaft transmits the motion to the internal magnet connected to the impeller which rotates and moves the fluid through the pump.
- High corrosive liquids
- Toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids
- Materials in contact with the liquid: casing and impeller PP/PVDF;
- o-ring EPDM (standard for PP pumps) VITON (standard for PVDF pumps);
- Static shaft: Al2O3 99,7%;
- rotating bushing PTFEC;
- High torque magnetic coupling NeFeBo standard;
- Flow up to 130 m3/h; pressure up to 48 mlc;
- Max temperature: PP 70°C – PVDF 90°C;
- Max viscosity: 200 cSt;
- Pressure rating NP 6 at 20°C.
Available materials of construction: PP, PVDF
|TECHNICAL DATA||50 HZ||60 HZ|
|Flow||0,5÷130 m3/h||3÷660 GPM|
|Max Head||48 mcl||200 ft|
|Temp||0°/ 90° C||32°/ 190° F|
|Mawp||6 BAR||90 PSI|