Mag drive centrifugal pumps series HCM are made of thermoplastic materials (Polypropylene or PVDF) and, thanks to their strong and resistant structure, they are suitable for high corrosive fluids and heavy duty applications. The pump casing is machined from a solid block for a great resistance in terms of pressure and temperature and the transmission of the motion occurs through magnetic joints without any mechanical seal. This magnetic drive system guarantees the maximum safety and efficiency reducing risks of leakage and emissions.
HCM PP/PVDF – MAG DRIVE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
HCM PP/PVDF – MAG DRIVE CENTRIFUGAL PUMPS
Magnetic drive centrifugal pumps made in thermoplastic materials
Anti-corrosion industrial pumps suitable for pumping acids and bases fluids and highly corrosive liquids
- Materials available: PP / PVDF.
- Materials in contact with the liquid:
pump head and impeller PP or PVDF;
o-ring EPDM (standard for PP pumps)
VITON (standard for PVDF pumps);
shaft Al2O3 99,7%;
- Max capacity: 130 m3/h.
- Max head: 48m.
- Max temperature: PP: 70°C –PVDF: 90°C
- Max pressure: 6 bar.
- Flanged or threaded connections according to the pump size.
- Strong structure, maximum resistance to corrosive liquids.
* The head and flow of the pump refer to the performance with water at room temperature. Should liquids at high temperatures and with high viscosity and density be pumped the performance has to be calculated accordingly. The electric motor should be selected on the basis of the viscosity and the specific weight given by the customer.
* GemmeCotti supplied customized pumps with trimmed impellers based on the working point required by the customer. For any further information and quotation you can fill in the online form or send an email to email@example.com. Our commercial office will select the pump suitable for your needs.
STRONG POINTS OF HCM PUMPS
HCM pumps are made of thermoplastic materials PP o PVDF and they are compatible with most acids and basic liquids, chemicals and other dangerous fluids.
LEAK FREE MAGNETIC DESIGN
Advantages of magnetic drive pumps:
– no mechanical seal
– no leakage and emissions
– no motor/pump alignment
– environmental sustainability
– reliability and safety
– limited periodic maintenance with long-term savings
The casing of the HCM are machined out of solid blocks, which makes them extremely resistant to pressures, high temperatures and a wide range of highly corrosive liquids.
Unlike many centrifugal pumps on the market the pump head of GemmeCotti pumps is fixed to the bracket with 8 bolts. This feature guarantees a firm fastening of the pump head to the bracket and avoid the casing deformation under pressure.
The large size of the front bushing used ensure high resistance to axial thrust.
The static shaft of the mag drive centrifugal pumps HCM series are made of Alumina 99,7% (Al2O3), an extremely resistant ceramic material, which guarantees the maximum stability and resistance to aggressive chemicals.
The HCM series pumps are equipped with NdFeB magnets that ensure a high magnetic torque.
MAGNETIC DRIVE DESIGN
Magnetic drive pumps are designed with a special sealless configuration that is suitable for transferring acids, chemicals, corrosive and dangerous liquids thanks to the high chemical resistance of their construction materials and to the absence of leakage and emissions. The structure is really simple and it requires very little maintenance with consequent saving in terms of repairing, spare parts and machine downtime (costs during the pump life). This type of pump is not suitable for transferring liquids with solids. Liquid must necessarily be clean and free of suspended solids (max presence of solid admitted: max 2% – max 1mm).
Discover more about magnetic drive pumps
On request GemmeCotti provides DIN e ANSI flanges for thermoplastic pumps (cartella + free flanges) and welded DIN o ANSI flanges for pumps in AISI 316.
GemmeCotti baseplates are suitable for pump completed with motor with B3/B5 configuration. They allow the correct positioning of the pump.
We recommended the use of the dry-running protection device for all the applications where the constant presence of liquid in the pump is not always ensured.