Vertical centrifugal pumps series HV are made of thermoplastic materials (PP and PVDF) and are suitable for high corrosive liquids containing solids in suspension. These vertical pumps can transfer chemicals up to a capacity of 40 m3/h and with a maximum head of 22 mlc. Pumps series HV are available with different column lengths from 500 mm to 1000 mm.
▪ High corrosive liquids with solids.
- Vertical centrifugal monobloc pump
- Materials available: PP and PVDF
- Max flow: 40 m3/h, max head: 22 mlc
- Temperature: PP:max 70°C; PVDF: max 90°C
- Length of column: from 500 to 1000 mm
Upon request the pump can be supplied with
- Dry-running protection
- Suction strainer
Available materials of construction: PP, PVDF
|TECHNICAL DATA||50 HZ||60 HZ|
|Flow||0,5÷40 m3/h||3÷212 GPM|
|Max Head||22 mcl||104 ft|
|Temp||0°/90° C||32°/ 190° F|