Mechanical seal centrifugal pumps are the right solution for applications involving solids in the liquid because their design with open impeller allows to pump dirty liquids and fluids with high viscosity.
The seal in mechanical seal pumps is composed by a static ring and a rotating ring placed on the pump shaft which is directly coupled to the motor shaft. The two surfaces sliding together need to be lubricated and the seal lubricant is the liquid itself that is being pumped.
GemmeCotti can supply the following model of mechanical seal pump:
- thermoplastic pumps made in PP or PVDF
- capacity up to 58 m3/h
- head up to 38 mlc
- Two different kind of mechanical seal available: lip seal for model HCO 95-10, internal PTFE bellow mechanical seal for all the other pump sizes.
Non-metallic mechanical seal centrifugal pumps with open impeller.
Centrifugal pumps series HCO with mechanical seal are made of plastic materials (Polypropylene and PVDF) and are suitable for high corrosive liquids containing solids in suspension. The seal of pumps HCO size 95-10 is guaranteed by a special elastomeric lip seal, while all the other sizes (from size 110 to 170) are equipped with an internal PTFE bellows mechanical seal (sic/ceramic).
▪ High corrosive liquids
▪ Liquids with solids
- Flow up to 60 m3/h, head up to 38 mlc
- Temperature: PP: max 70°C; PVDF: max 90°C
- Max viscosity: 200 cSt
- Pressure rating: NP 6 at 20°C
- Lip seal for pumps size 95-10; internal PTFE bellows mechanical seal for all the other sizes
- Open impeller
Available materials of construction: PP, PVDF
|TECHNICAL DATA||50 HZ||60 HZ|
|Flow||0,5÷60 m3/h||3÷290 GPM|
|Max Head||38 mcl||170 ft|
|Temp||0°/ 90° C||32°/ 190° F|
|Mawp||6 BAR||90 PSI|